They say the eyes are the window to the soul. Compliment your natural beauty with perfectly defined brows and bombshell lashes. We offer a range of services to enhance what nature gave you. Our experts can help you achieve a range of looks, from natural and subtle to bold and dramatic.
Classic lashes | Full set $129
Classic lashes | Fills $49 - $89
Volume lashes | Full set $182
Volume Lashes | Fills $79 - $117
Hydrid lashes | Full set $162
Hybrid lashes | Fills $62 - $102
Mega Volume Lashes | Full Set $238
Mega Volume lashes | Fills $100-144
Click here to read our lash FAQ.
Eyebrow tint $20
Eyelash tint $30
Eyelash lift $50
Lash lift + tint $80
Brow lamination $75
Brow wax and Tint $30
To prepare for your visit:
- Come to your appointment with no eye makeup on.
- If you plan to come with eye makeup on, please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time (a $10 makeup removal fee will be charged)
- No caffeine, please.
- Come in comfortable clothing
- Please remove contacts lenses, and bring your glasses to your appointment
- Arrive on time
Lash extensions are not harmful to your natural lashes, when applied correctly and when aftercare instructions are followed. No set of lash extensions are exactly the same, your set will be customized to your natural lashes so that natural lash health is not compromised.
If you are allergic to adhesives (glue, band aids, etc) the products we use may cause a reaction. You also may not be a good candidate If you have extremely oily skin or hair, these oils will break down the adhesive used to bond the extensions causing them to fall out sooner. If you tend to rub your eyes often, lash extensions will not last. Also certain medical conditions listed below may cause you to not be a candidate for lash extensions:
- Chemotherapy treatments (within the last 6 months)
- Thyroid medications
- Lasik surgery (less than 4 months) must wait for 4 weeks post-op for medical consent
- Blepharoplasty (must wait at least 6 months for medical consent)
- You should come in for fills every two to three weeks. The reason for this is our lashes go through three growth phases known as anagen, catagen and telogen. This cycle takes approximately 60 days, and can occur faster in warmer months. With those growth phases happening we naturally shed lashes everyday. When the lashes shed the extension that is attached is also lost, and a new lash will start to grow. It is natural to lose 4 or more lashes a day from each eye.
Microblading post-care and semi-permanent makeup post-care is very important to the appearance and longevity of your new eyebrows. Please read the following eyebrow aftercare carefully as they apply to all of our eyebrows treatments:
- Do not let any water, lotion, soap, or makeup touch your eyebrow area during the first 7 days after your procedure.
- Please wash your face carefully around the eyebrow without getting water on the treated area. During the shower, keep your face away from the shower head or take a bath.
- Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post procedure. Avoid picking or scratching as it can pull off scabs prematurely and cause patchy results or scarring. However, experience has shown that by following these after-care instructions, these symptoms may quickly disappear.
- After 4 days, make sure your hands are completely clean and gently apply the post-care ointment with a cotton swab and clean hands. This can be done twice a day, at night time and morning time, but be sure to use the ointment sparingly as your skin needs to heal itself. Please continue to apply the ointment for 7 days.
The following must be avoided during all 14 days post procedure:
- Increased sweating
- Practicing sports
- Hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi
- Sun tanning or salon tanning
- Exposure to UV/UVA Rays or chemicals as they have been known to cause a shift in color and premature fading
- Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic acid on the treatment area
- Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
- Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris
- Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds
- Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
- Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab
If you have any unexpected problems with the healing of the skin, please contact us immediately, to discuss further instructions.
Contact a physician if any signs or symptoms develop such as the following: fever, redness at the site, swelling, tenderness of the procedure site, elevated body temperature, red streaks going from the procedure site towards the heart, and/or any green/yellow discharge that is foul in odor.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING AND AFTER YOUR EYEBROW SESSION
- The entire healing process will take from 4-6 weeks depending on your body regeneration and age. Your new eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle.
- The pigment will appear very unnatural looking immediately after the procedure. The color of the pigment will appear much darker the next day.
- Note that because of natural skin regeneration, after recovery period (peeling), brows might appear lighter than the original. This might give you the impression that color is fading too quickly. Often even with proper care, clients may have more fading in some areas which make the brows look uneven. It is absolutely normal. That's the reason why most clients need a touchup after 6 weeks.
- Once the healing of the skin starts taking place, it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. However, this is just superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows. The final look of your eyebrows will be apparent approximately 30 days after your procedure.
- Never rub the treated area as it will disturb the skin from natural healing.
- Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 up to SPF 50 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly.
- When using foundation, avoid the area of your healed eyebrows. If foundation covers healed brows, your eyebrows will appear lighter.
You can now enjoy your beautiful new eyebrows. You will simply love your new gorgeous fresh look!
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW THE HEALING PROCESS
RIGHT AFTER - Brows appear bold and have redness as well, the intensity of redness can vary for each individual. They may feel tender and appear uneven. Keep clean and dry, do not touch your eyebrows!
DAY 3 - Brows will start developing a layer of scab, continue keeping your brows dry and clean.
DAY 4 - The scab is starting to feel thigh and itchy, start applying a light layer of ointment. Apply a rice grain amount of aftercare ointment (Aquaphor) on each eyebrow with a cotton swab and clean hands, spread a VERY THIN layer of the ointment across the treated area every morning and night. Brows should not appear greasy, glossy or shiny, if so you used too much, as this can suffocate the skin and delay healing. Never apply ointment on wet or damp tattoos. Continue ointment until your brows are no longer scabbing.
DAY 7 - The beginning stages of scabs peeling off, do not touch scabs! Avoid picking or scratching as it can pull off scabs prematurely and cause patchy results or scarring.
DAY 12 - Scabs are done peeling, brows look light after peeling process. The lightness can vary for each individual
DAY 14 - Brows are safe from water. Clients may return to normal skincare routines. Brows will appear very light, after scabs come off, every week up to 6 weeks color will continue to surface and brows will get darker.
DAY 40 - At this stage the color of brows are complete and all redness is gone. Brows have fully healed. Now enjoy them!
For some clients a touch-up is necessary to make any needed adjustments.