They say the eyes are the window to the soul. Compliment your natural beauty with perfectly defined brows and bombshell lashes. We offer a range of services to enhance what nature gave you. Our experts can help you achieve a range of looks, from natural and subtle to bold and dramatic.
Classic lashes | Full set $129
Classic lashes | Fills $49 - $89
Volume lashes | Full set $182
Volume Lashes | Fills $79 - $117
Hydrid lashes | Full set $162
Hybrid lashes | Fills $62 - $102
Mega Volume Lashes | Full Set $238
Mega Volume lashes | Fills $100-144
Click here to read our lash FAQ.
Eyebrow tint $20
Eyelash tint $30
Eyelash lift $50
Lash lift + tint $80
Brow lamination $75
Brow wax and Tint $30
To prepare for your visit:
- Come to your appointment with no eye makeup on.
- If you plan to come with eye makeup on, please arrive at least 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time (a $10 makeup removal fee will be charged)
- No caffeine, please.
- Come in comfortable clothing
- Please remove contacts lenses, and bring your glasses to your appointment
- Arrive on time
Lash extensions are not harmful to your natural lashes, when applied correctly and when aftercare instructions are followed. No set of lash extensions are exactly the same, your set will be customized to your natural lashes so that natural lash health is not compromised.
If you are allergic to adhesives (glue, band aids, etc) the products we use may cause a reaction. You also may not be a good candidate If you have extremely oily skin or hair, these oils will break down the adhesive used to bond the extensions causing them to fall out sooner. If you tend to rub your eyes often, lash extensions will not last. Also certain medical conditions listed below may cause you to not be a candidate for lash extensions:
- Chemotherapy treatments (within the last 6 months)
- Thyroid medications
- Lasik surgery (less than 4 months) must wait for 4 weeks post-op for medical consent
- Blepharoplasty (must wait at least 6 months for medical consent)
- You should come in for fills every two to three weeks. The reason for this is our lashes go through three growth phases known as anagen, catagen and telogen. This cycle takes approximately 60 days, and can occur faster in warmer months. With those growth phases happening we naturally shed lashes everyday. When the lashes shed the extension that is attached is also lost, and a new lash will start to grow. It is natural to lose 4 or more lashes a day from each eye.
Need to cancel? No problem, we understand life happens! Please give at least a 24 hours' notice for cancellations or rescheduling. If you reschedule with less than 24 hours' notice, a 50% cancellation fee of the service booked will be charged to the card on file. If you no-call/no-show your appointment, 100% of the service will be charged to the card on file.